Do you want to be happy, healthy, and functionally fit well into your coming years? Are you noticing that it’s increasingly challenging to find the motivation to stay physically active? The good news: you don’t have to do it alone. A qualified personal trainer can help you achieve your goals in more ways than you may have considered! Below are my top ten reasons why every person should hire a personal fitness trainer.
1. Reduce injury risk Ignorance and poor execution are common catalysts for injury. A knowledgeable personal trainer will improve your exercise execution and skill so that you reduce your risk for injury and get the most out of each activity.
2. Personal trainers are inexpensive It’s true! Most trainers will charge between £30 and £40 per session and many offer discounts if you buy a package of sessions. And what’s this worth to you?
Let’s say you purchase a four-session package at £35 per hour, which amounts to £140. Say you do one session per week, so your package is good for one month. Now, add up your luxury “feel good” monthly expenses for items such as clothes, shoes, cigarettes, dinners, alcohol, entertainment, etc. Is it more than £140 Most likely! Try cutting down a little (not completely) on some of these expenses and put some of your savings towards your health and future!
3. Long-term guidance and motivation As we age, it gets harder to stay motivated towards exercise, so having a trainer guide and motivate you can keep you going. Certified personal trainers can provide structure and do the thinking for you so you can focus on the “doing” rather than the planning. Initially, you may need to see your trainer more often to get on the right track; however, once you have learned what to do and how to do it, you can spread your sessions out to every 3-4 weeks. Consider these sessions your “review, revise and revitalize” check-ups.
4. Accountability Your personal fitness trainer is there, waiting for you to show up. You can’t just find excuses not to go to the gym when someone is expecting you! Plus, your trainer reminds you of your reasons for wanting to exercise, and helps you understand why it’s so important even when you feel as though you could talk yourself out of it!
5. Variety and creativity Trainers are professionals who are well versed in making exercise “fun” and more interesting by offering a wide variety of creative exercises. Too many of us get bored with our gym routines and start finding reasons not to go. Keep it interesting!
5. Learn life-long skills The role of a personal trainer is to provide you with the right knowledge, resources, guidance, training and skills so that you can do “it” for yourself! He or she is there to support you as you work towards enhancing the quality of your life now and in the future. Let your trainer guide you and teach you how to be your own personal trainer!
6. Put the “personal” in your training A skilled trainer will assess your specific needs, injuries, health conditions or training goals (that 10km race you’re dreaming about, for example). The trainer will then develop a personalized plan with clear timelines and short-term achievement goals that will safely and effectively enable you to succeed.
7. Learn effective and efficient techniquesSpending too much time at the gym with not enough results? Personal trainers can save you plenty of time and energy wasted doing inefficient workouts. They show you how to maximize your efforts and your results.
8. Lose stubborn fat It can become increasingly challenging to lose fat as we age. Why? Four main reasons: loss of calorie burning muscle tissue, increase in caloric intake, decreased activity levels, and changes in hormone balance. A trainer can help you build and maintain muscle mass, increase caloric expenditure and refer you to the proper specialists to address any medical issues such as hormonal imbalances that may be impeding your success.
9. A trainer is a great resource A good trainer usually has a network of other specialists in the areas of nutrition, naturopathic medicine, massage, and more. Your trainer can refer you to the right specialists for all your non-exercise health needs.
10. Set the stage for a healthier futureThere is little any physician, personal trainer or pill can do for you, other than what you can do for yourself. Being willing to make real long-term changes in your life is an inside job. Hiring a qualified trainer, even temporarily, can set the stage for a healthier, happier and more functionally active future.
We all want to be healthy and happy well into our senior years. Why not let a qualified personal trainer get you started in the right direction and spark your internal drive to continue your health and fitness program on your own with “revitalizing” check-ups every 3 to 4 weeks. After all, while our top ten reasons to hire a trainer are important, the number-one reason will always be your health and vitality!
Cited from this website
Call Paul on 07855 121232 to discuss your goals or visit www.pwrprices.weebly.com for more.